Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Please State Schools... Can you Spare a Decision

Okay, patience - not my gift. Not even close. But honestly, it's February 10th and I really thought I'd be done with my law school application cycle and have a good idea of where I'll be spending the next 3 years. Oh, but no! I am still waiting on 3 decisions - South Carolina, Alabama and Ole Miss. It does not appear that SC has even begun to send out any decisions. Funny that the private schools get theirs out first. I am blessed in that I know I'm going to law school, but the unknown gets frustrated. Funny, I never thought that I was a planner until now. This is definitely something I cannot be spontaneous about. My first seat deposit is due on April 1. Surely I'll know something by the end of this month. Surely? Maybe? Hopefully? Or not (I thought that in December and January too) Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Dreamfinders said...

Hi, Gerri! You keep popping up on my Google alerts for Easley news (with lots of other cool people and news stories). Seems like we're a much more positive town than the media will share! Good luck on your law apps - I know waiting can be excruciating. A friend of mine decided to apply last year (in his 30's with a wife and kids - and an Easley runner, too!). It was miserable to watch him wait. He decided in the end against going.

At any rate, I imagine you have a house you need to sell or rent if you move. I just wanted to let you know I can help, if you need it. I own an Easley real estate firm - Dreamfinders - and we do both rentals and sales. You can reach me at hmwest@gmail.com or 864-607-1189. Best wishes!