Saturday, February 19, 2011

Being sick really sucks

Okay, I've been sick for the past week. Really sick. Thankfully not the flu or strep throat, but a nasty virus that just wants to hang on. What this means is that I was knocked on my a&# and not able to get anything done last weekend. I LOST AN ENTIRE WEEKEND!!! If you recall my last post was lamenting the fact that I needed MORE time, not that I had time to lose. So, on this beautiful Saturday, I am locked in my office in Employment Retaliation hell. No, I'm not retaliating against anyone (yet), but trying to get my Comment for Law Review complete to turn in a rough draft next Friday.

So, I guess instead of sitting her blogging about my lack of time, I need to focus back in on the Congressional intent of Title VII and get back to writing.

Enough with the distractions.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I know you can do it!! Woo hoo!!! So get on it! Love you!