Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some News Updates - 4/2/2009

I found out today that I was put on the waitlist at Ole Miss. Kind of funny, since that was the last application submitted and Bama was the first. Maybe my decisions will come in at the same time. The Admissions couselor said that my file was discussed at length the evening before during a meeting. Wow, nothing like finding out a group of strangers are talking about you and there's not a thing you get to say. I kind of feel violated. She stated that there was a lot of interest, but of course they are state supported and residency comes into play.
Also, we are speaking with the owner of a home in Mt. Brook, Pleasantville if you will. This would be a fabulous opportunity for us, so we covet your prayers. I don't want to get my hopes up but it may be too late for that.
Leaving tomorrow afternoon for the Cooper River Bridge 10K. I'll ride down with mom and Frances since Jeff's car is being repaired in Georgia and he's meeting us in Charleston. Looking forward to the family weekend and the good times I know we will share.

No comments: